EXCLUSIVE TO NCE
Specifically designed for RVs and caravans, the 12VDC powered Ecocharge LED light produces impressive light output and is ideal for roofs with minimal ceiling cavity depth. Measuring only 196mm diameter and 9.5mm in height, it's slimline and low profile design allows you to easily mount it directly to the surface of a ceiling or roof of a vehicle with no exterior drivers or recessing necessary.
Energy efficient with 30,000 hours rated lifetime, the Ecocharge LED light only draws 0.79A at 12VDC. Unlike some conventional CLF's and LED lights, Ecocharge uses continuous emission technology to produce instant-on and consistent lighting with no flickering. The LED light emits low UV spectrum light and also emits minimal heat from their light source, hence does not attract insects and decolourise furniture from long term use, making it perfect for use in all caravans.
Exceptional quality and backed by a 3-year warranty. The LED lights are manufactured free of harmful materials such as mercury and lead and are sealed to IP40 standard, meaning it is suitable for use in interiors while the high-density aluminium base mounting ensures durability for long lasting usage.
- LED lights for low power draw, 0.79A @ 12V DC
- Lumen > 450lm
- Beam angle > 120°
- Power: 12V DC
- Instant start up with flicker free light
- Forest tech white lens & chrome finish
- 144 warm white LEDs & 12 blue LEDs night light
- 5800-6200K colour temp
- Surface mount for easy installation
- 3 wire (pre) hard wire with 10cm tail
- Suitable for interior use (IP40 Standard)
- High-density aluminium base mounting
- Operation does not attract insects
- Non UV ray emitting
- Designed for Australian conditions
- Size: 196mm (Dia) x 9.5mm (H)
- Weight: 100g
**Any prices shown are RRP. Contact us for trade prices**