NCE and OzXcorp have joined forces to distribute the DCX power platform across Australia & New Zealand. The DCX platform consists of either a 14.3kWh or a 7.1kWh swappable chassis-mounted battery linked to a 5kW 240VAC inverter/charger, scalable solar up to 4kW, and a hefty 100Amp 12Volt DC supply.
The DCX system is a complete turnkey solution to the electrification of your caravan or RV and allows you to experience either a fully electric solution that eliminates LPG totally using the 14.3kWh battery or, continue to embrace fossil-fuelled gas appliances with electric convenience using the 7.1kWh battery.
The battery is designed to be aligned with the impending new electrical standard AS/NZS 3001.2 draft and focused on improving OEM install times with a completely plug-n-power solution requiring no technical intervention or probability of uncertainty to achieve a correct install.
The DCX system was not designed to be just a big battery but rather a complete solution that focused on low weight, improving usable in-cabin space utilisation, speed of install, minimal user intervention & importantly when or if anything goes wrong on the road, completely swappable products without the need for an electrician.
- Kit includes all mounting, interfacing, wiring, and compliances labeling
- Includes a remote colour BMS touch screen
- 1kW default grid charging
- Fitment of a 15Amp external GPO will enable to
- co-sharing of power to other RV users or equipment
- Nominal Usable Power DCX14: 14.0kWh
- Nominal Usable Power DCX7: 6.7kWh
- Auto-low SoC shut off
- 51.1 Volts nominal
- Operational: -20 to 55C (discharge)
- High Energy Density Lithium Chemistry
- IP67 rating, 1-meter depth for 30 minutes
- Weight: 14.3kW system - 125kg nominal
- 7.1kW system - 72kg nominal
- Unique “Push-to-Power” button feature
- Long-term flat battery storage up to 3 months warrented
- 12 year, 365-day usage design
- IEC 62619:2017, UN38.3, GB/T31484-2015,
- UL1642:2012 (Cell level testing)
- Automotive cyclic corrosion test (GB/T 31467.3)
- Automotive TS16949 production and assembly
- ISO9001 accreditation for manufacturing and assembly location
- Purpose-built for recreational power systems
- Chassis mounting, avoiding “batteries-under-beds” and within living quarters
- Turnkey, with all management systems internal to battery
- In-cabin alarm with voice warning and visual alert in event of thermal incident conforming to EN54 and AS1690.4 for voice alert
- Duel redundancy aerosol extinguishers feature in every battery
- 7.1kWh and 14.3kWh features leading and lagging edge crush-zones
- External mounting ensures segregation from living quarters aligning best-practice (AS/NZS 5139:2019)
- Automotive-grade DC power plugs conform to SAE/USCAR-2 USCAR37 and LV215
- Full Over-Current, Over-Voltage, Under-Voltage, Over-Temperature, Under-Temperature both at a systems and cell level management
- Tamper proof and evident systems mitigate tampering, modification, or adjustments
Note: The use of an inverter/generator with minimum output of 2.2kW is required to charge from a generator and support pass-through A/C demands to 1kW.